We Are Hiring a Digital Marketing Technician Our UK Head Office!
Digital Marketing Technician
Location: Frome, Somerset
Salary: £20,000-£23,000 per annum + annual bonus
Position: Permanent Full Time 35 Hrs p/w
Sector: Online Retail / E-commerce
Let your creative juices flow!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Technician at JDS Toys & Games Ltd based in Frome.
Your core skills in Photoshop, combined with your eye for a good marketing stance will be integral to pushing this thriving, leading deluxe chess and backgammon retailer into it’s next growth phase.
- Turning raw product photographs into stunning images for the websites
- Ensure product images are created to a consistently excellent standard
- Responsible for new products being added to the websites promptly
- Liaise with product photographer
- Increasing sales through product listing optimization
- Creating new product listings
- Developing compelling product descriptions
- Completing pricing and competitor analysis
- Advanced Photoshop skills essential
- High level of IT literacy
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work fast, efficiently and on own initiative
- Intermediate Microsoft Word & Excel
- Previous experience of E-commerce / .com industry preferable
- Intermediate Google analytics and Zen Cart/Word Press skills are desirable
- Previous experience of Amazon Seller Central platform preferable
Remuneration & Benefits:
Annual salary £20,000-£23,000 depending on experience, annual bonus of up to £2,000, pension, 20 days paid annual leave + bank holidays. Plentiful free parking.
The company takes pride in both the quality of products they sell, as well as the high ethical standards they maintain regarding the production and sourcing of their products. They sell their luxury products through online sales channels including Amazon marketplaces worldwide, their own website and a sister site.
As a Digital Marketing Technician you will be responsible for taking control of the company’s online selling channels.
The company operates in a hardworking but light-hearted environment and offers an on-site, staff only, speciality coffee shop.
If you wish to apply for the role of Digital Marketing Technician please submit your CV with an accompanying covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Detail how your relevant skills and experience make you an ideal candidate for the job.
We will not invade your right to privacy or cause unfair work place discrimination by carrying out any form of criminal record check on you. We are a genuine equal opportunities employer.