- Artisanal twist on a classic design
- Beautifully made by Italian Craftsman
- Superb Detail
- Weighted for Perfect Balance
- 3" King
- Best displayed on a 17 or 18" board
The Finnesburg Series Chessmen are a uniquely artisanal version of the traditional Staunton Chess Piece. Delicately shaped by Italian craftsmen, these solid brass and nickel-plated chessmen are ideal for decorative or practical use.
The pawns, perhaps, offer the best example of the attention to detail honored within this set, boasting as they do painstaking touches of craftsmanship.
Every other piece on the board enjoys the same level of attention although it this commitment to a sometimes overlooked, yet impossibly important, piece that defines the uncompromising quality of the Finnesburg Series Chessmen.
Gloss boards highlight the close detail and expert finish of the Finnesburg Series, while a playing surface of around 17 to 18 inches comes recommended by the Regency Chess team.
- King Weight : 84g
- Pawn Weight : 44g
- Total Weight (unpacked) : 1.9kg
- King Height : 3.0inches
- King's Base Diameter : 0.9 inches
- Pawn Height : 1.6 inches
- Materials Used : Brass, Nickel
- Suitable Board : 17 or 18 inch