The new World Chess Championship Chess Pieces were first employed at the London Candidates Tournament in 2013. These chessmen have been designed with features from the Greek Parthenon by renowned architect Daniel Weil. The pieces are made from a select grade of Boxwood. Each set of pieces is supplied with its own branded box.
Ships free anywhere in Canada.
Buy the complete World Chess Championship Chess Set with Official branded Board HERE
- King Weight : 2.2 OZ (62G)
- Pawn Weight : 1.1 OZ (33G)
- Total Weight : 7.7LBS (3.5KG)
- King Height : 3¾ inches (9.5CM)
- King's Base Diameter : 1½ Inches (3.8CM)
- Pawn Height : 2¼ inches (5.7CM)
- Materials Used: Boxwood