The DGT 2010 is the official chess clock of the World Chess Federation (FIDE).
The game timer was introduced in 2007 and received the status of "Official FIDE chess clock" in June 2008 after tests by four top-level arbiters concluded that the clock is in full accordance with all FIDE rules and regulations.
The DGT 2010 is the successor of the DGT 2000, which was the best selling digital chess clock ever with over 250,000 clocks sold world wide.
Includes 2 AA Batteries.
- Large display, with more information for player and arbiter e.g. visible timing system, black-white indicator and a big flag.
- New and improved lever system.
- Optional buzzer function.
- Suitable for use with many games e.g. it has Japanese and Canadian Byo-yomi settings for Go.
- More timing options, including the latest timing systems used in top level tournaments.
- Easier to program in manual set with the new -1 one-step-back button.
- High energy efficiency. Runs more than five years on 2 AA alkaline batteries. Batteries included.